Pradakshina looking to hire multiple Laravel / PHP Developers. Best in class Salary
- The candidate will closely work with the Senior Technical team on existing and new products.
- Writing clean, bug-free code with TDD/BDD, ensuring coding quality meets industry standards
- Responsible for timely delivery, analyze and develop new features for existing applications.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Knowledge of PHP and more specifically Laravel Framework
- Knowledge of jQuery and HTML
- Knowledge of MySQL and Query Optimization
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good written communication skills.
- You must be humble and a team player.