You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
– Minimum 3 years expirence as a React Native developer
– Knowledge of object-oriented programming
– Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
– Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
– Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
– Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
– Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
– Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
– Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
– Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
– Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
– Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Interested candidate can share profile at email@example.com